JA Solar TIGO 330W / Huawei – 50kWp Package
Sharp: representing the cutting edge of PV for decades.
Ensure your commercial installation is built around bankable manufacturers, with products you can rely on. We’ve matched Sharp 330Wp Polycrystalline modules with a high-power Huawei SUN2000 50kW inverter.
The Sharp modules produce a dependable and consistently high yield, which the Huawei inverter can make best use of using its multiple MPPTs and wide voltage range. Detailed string-level information is available through their monitoring platform, which reduces system down time and makes the scheduling of maintenance easy. Huawei’s 50kW inverter is a particularly strong choice for sites that experience high ambient temperatures because of its impressing de-rating performance.
JA Solar 330Wp Tigo L Optimised Poly Silver
Huawei SUN2000 50KTL 50kW 3phase inverter (no LCD)
Rated power 50kW
- – 6 MPPTs for versatile adaptions to different layouts
- – 12 strings intelligent monitoring and fast trouble-shooting
- – Power Line Communication (PLC) supported
- – Exceptionally wide MPPT range.
- – No string fusing required
- – Maximum efficiency 98.7%
- – European efficiency 98.5%
- – DC disconnect integrated, safe and convenient for maintenance
- – Type II surge arresters for both DC and AC
- – Ground fault protection
- – Residual Current Detection (RCD) protection
- – No need for external fans with natural cooling technology
- – Protection rating of IP65
- – 5 year manufacturer warranty as standard: upgradable to 10 years.
- – NRS097 certified, and approved by City of Cape Town for SA installations
Note: This inverter has no screen and must be commissioned either by using the SUN2000 app on an Android phone and IOS or by connecting the unit to the Smart Logger.