16 x 320Wp PERC / i4.6 KODAK Domestic Package
Deliver a fully-Kodak system to your customer with this package comprising high efficiency PERC modules and a grid-tied Kodak inverter.
Having all the main system components from the same brand allows for easier consistent sales focus from you to your customer. Why spend time selling the benefits of two or more different manufacturers when one is all you need?
The Kodak modules feature PERC (Passivated Emitter and Rear Contact/Cell) technology. PERC-enhanced modules benefit from several important features:
- Higher yield: the rear contacts on the cells mean that the module strings achieve a higher maximum current than standard Mono in the same light intensity. This produces higher power and so a higher annual yield.
- Better low-light performance: PERC-enhanced modules are able to generate even higher current in low-light conditions than standard Mono.
- Excellent temperature coefficients: PERC modules, especially the Kodak range, are affected less by increasing ambient temperatures than standard Mono. This attribute is especially important for metal roofs, or sites in especially hot climates.
The Kodak grid-connected inverter is the ideal machine for transferring that improved PERC yield into useful energy for the home. Reliable, clear and easy to install.
KODAK 320W Mono Percium Silver Frame
- KODAK design module reduce cell series resistance and stress between cell interconnectors improves modules reliability and module conversion efficiency
- Mono cell technology with passivated backside – PERC – (Passivated Emitter and Rear Cell) for increased efficiency and yield
- High power output and module efficiency up to 18.65%
- Positive power tolerance: 0 – +5W
- 100% EL double-inspection ensures modules are defects free
- Modules binned by current to improve system performance
- Potential Induced Degradation (PID) Resistant
KODAK 4.6kW Solar Inverter
- Muti-working mode fully compatible with new AS4777.2:2015 standard
- Easy installation: Integrate with export power control function and DRM function.
- Max. Efficiency over 97.8% MPPT efficiency over 99.5%
- Ultra wide input voltage range
- Dual MPPT design with precise MPPT algorithm
- Compact and light design for one-person easy installation
- IP65 visually pleasing for domestic environment
- RS 485WiFi/GPRS(optional)interface
- Numerous protection functions
- WiFi and monitoring app available
- High switching frequency design to be more reliable and efficient.
- Ultra low harmonic THDi<1.5%
- Export Limitation built in – Requires CT clamp (sold separately) – NOW G100 COMPLIANT