Sharp 330Wp Poly / Huawei 60kW Package
Sharp: representing the cutting edge of PV for decades.
Ensure your commercial installation is built around bankable manufacturers, with products you can rely on. We’ve matched Sharp 330Wp Polycrystalline modules with a high-power Huawei SUN2000 50kW inverter.
The Sharp modules produce a dependable and consistently high yield, which the Huawei inverter can make best use of using its multiple MPPTs and wide voltage range. Detailed string-level information is available through their monitoring platform, which reduces system down time and makes the scheduling of maintenance easy. Huawei’s 50kW inverter is a particularly strong choice for sites that experience high ambient temperatures because of its impressing de-rating performance.
Silver frame poly JAP72S01
- 5BB design reduces cell series resistance and stress between cell interconnectors to improve module reliability and conversion efficiency.
- High Output, up to 17.50% module conversion efficiency
- Anti Soiling Surface design reduces power loss from build up of dust and dirt.
- Outstanding performance in low-light irradiance levels
- Certified to withstand high wind loads (2400Pa) and heavy snow loads (5400Pa)
- Positive power tolerance: 0+5W
- Positive power tolerance: 0_ +5 W
- Modules binned by current to improve system performance
- Potential Induced Degradation (PID) resistant in accordance to IEC62804
- 12-year product warranty
- 25-year linear power output warranty
Huawei SUN2000 60KTL-M0 60kW 3phase inverter (no LCD)
Rated power 60kW
- 12 strings with 6x MPPT intelligent monitoring and fast trouble-shooting
- Power Line Communication (PLC) supported
- Smart I-V Curve Diagnosis supported
- DC disconnect integrated, safe and convenient for maintenance
- Residual Current Detection (RCD) protection
- Fuse free design
- Natural cooling technology
- Protection rating of IP65
- Type II surge arresters for both DC and AC
This inverter performs best when installed in cooler environments such as basement plant rooms.
Please note this inverter can be set to standard 400V or medium voltage 480V grid depending on Grid Code chosen on commissioning. Please see the manual for details.
Note: This inverter has no screen and must be commissioned either by using the SUN2000 app on an Android phone and IOS or by connecting the unit to the Smart Logger.
Solargiga C1 Series 1P67 1500v Connectors for Sharp 1500v Modules – Pair Male and Female
Connectors for Sharp 330W Poly Module (1500V)
High rated voltage with 1500V, and High current carrying capability
Cable connected by crimping.
Please note that the Solargiga conenctors should only be used with Sharp modules.