Sharp 330Wp Poly / Solis 50kW Package
Sharp: representing the cutting edge of PV for decades.
Ensure your commercial installation is built around bankable manufacturers, with products you can rely on. We’ve matched Sharp 330Wp Polycrystalline modules with a high-power Solis 50kW inverter.
The Sharp modules produce a dependable and consistently high yield, which the Solis inverter can make best use of using its multiple MPPTs and wide voltage range. Solis’s newly enhanced monitoring platform makes it simple to keep on top of system performance and thus maximise the returns for your client.
Silver frame poly JAP72S01
- 5BB design reduces cell series resistance and stress between cell interconnectors to improve module reliability and conversion efficiency.
- High Output, up to 17.50% module conversion efficiency
- Anti Soiling Surface design reduces power loss from build up of dust and dirt.
- Outstanding performance in low-light irradiance levels
- Certified to withstand high wind loads (2400Pa) and heavy snow loads (5400Pa)
- Positive power tolerance: 0+5W
- Positive power tolerance: 0_ +5 W
- Modules binned by current to improve system performance
- Potential Induced Degradation (PID) resistant in accordance to IEC62804
- 12-year product warranty
- 25-year linear power output warranty
Solis 50kW 3 Phase Quad MPPT with DC
The Solis Quad MPPT 3 Phase Inverter range is designed specifically to meet the requirements of a simple, low cost installation where a quad MPPT inverter is required.
THIS INVERTER COMES WITH A 5YR STANDARD WARRANTY
- Type 2 SPD built in as standard.
- G100 Export Limitation using this inverter is only possible with the additional SOL-EPM-3PH box.
NOTE: for SA customers, warranty extension is currently available for up to 10 years only
NOTE: The maximum DC voltage is dependent on the PV array and may not exceed 1000V when this inverter is used in order to ensure NRS097-2-1 compliance.
Solargiga C1 Series 1P67 1500v Connectors for Sharp 1500v Modules – Pair Male and Female
Connectors for Sharp 330W Poly Module (1500V)
High rated voltage with 1500V, and High current carrying capability
Cable connected by crimping.
Please note that the Solargiga conenctors should only be used with Sharp modules.