SMA SHP 150-20
Get large-scale projects up and running easily
PEAK3 stands for pure power. With its compact design, the inverter offers the highest power density per device. The advantages: optimal performance at a light weight. The result is cheaper transportation and easier installation. In combination with the project-specific DC Combiner Boxes, the PV array can be oversized up to 150 %. The Data Manager completes the system and enables it to fulfill all of the grid operator’s requirements.
Maximum safety & reliability
The PEAK3 inverter focuses on what is most important – maximum yield and optimal plant availability. All features and components are custom-tailored in order to keep the weight down, to minimize potential error sources and to maximize efficiency. Proven technologies such as the active cooling system SMA OptiCool ensure a long lifetime of the inverters.
Flexible, easily scalable plant design
The PEAK3 system solution combines the advantages of a decentralized system layout with those of the central inverter concept. The DC Combiner Boxes enable efficient planning and easy expansion of large-scale solar plants even on heterogeneous terrain. Thanks to the modular approach, projects can be scaled both in terms of power and function. This means maximum flexibility in the plant design.
Ready for the digital energy world of tomorrow
The PEAK3 system solution is ready for ennexOS, SMA’s pioneering digital platform. ennexOS converges the data of all relevant energy sectors to realize modern, forwardlooking products in the energy industry. The platform is gradually extended and currently offers powerful features such as satellite-based performance ratio monitoring.
PEAK3 – Exactly what is needed to meet the highest demands for maximum yield.
Smart Connected for Utility Plants
- Free and automatic inverter monitoring by SMA
- Proactive communication by e-mail in the event of faults
- Lower lifecycle service costs – no on-site diagnosis needed
SMA Engineering Services
- Comprehensive consulting by technical experts from early project stages
- Static generator evaluation including load flow and short-circuit analysis
- Optimization of plant behavior in systems
- Weather Station: Professional measuring equipment for synchronous logging of temperature, relative humidity and irradiance
- Remote I/O: The preconfi gured I/O systems are perfectly coordinated with ennexOS and can be easily integrated into a system